Civil Workshop and Laboratories
The Department of Civil Engineering is fully equipped with state-of-the-art equipment in its carious laboratories.
- Concrete and road material testing laboratory
- Concrete technology laboratory
- Soil Mechanics laboratory
- Environmental Engineering laboratory
- Field Surving Practice laboratory
- Auto-CAD laboratory
- Fluid Mechanics/ Hydrolics laboratory
- Civil Engineering laboratory
Major Equipment available in the Department
- UTM automatic with Computer Interface
- Direct Shear Apparatus
- Consolidation Apparatus
- Compression testing machine
- Core Cutting machine
- Equipments for all Routine tests of soil highway materials etc.
- CBR testing machine
- Theodolite instrument
- Rebound hammer
- Auto level & Dumpy level
Mechanical Workshop and Laboratories
- Applied mechanics lab (Izod Impact testing M/C, Brinell & Rockwell hardness testing M/C, UTM, TTM etc.)
- Heat power lab (Diesel and petrol engine, boiler, air compressor etc)
- Fluid mechanics lab (Venturi & orifice meter, V-notch, centrifuga & reciprocating pump etc)
- Metrology lab (Vernier Scale instruments, Sine bar etc)
- AutoCAD lab (15 nos of computers with latest AutoCAD version installed)
- Auto-Mobile lab (ELECTIVE), with Maruti 800
- Drawing-Hall (2 nos
- Machine shop (Lathe, Shaping, milling, drilling, grinding, hydrolic power saw)
- Fitting shop (small drilling machine)
- Welding shop (gas and arc welding machine)
- Carpentry (Jigs and band saw, power saw)
Electrical and Microprocessor Laboratories
- Electrical Technologies lab.
- Electrical Engineering Drawing lab.
- Basic electrical lab.
- Electrical machine lab.
- Electrical measurement and control lab.
- Digital electronics lab.
- Power system lab.
- Industrial electronics lab.
- Microprocessor lab.
- Basic electronics lab.
- Electronics device circuit lab.
Electrical Workshop1: Wiring installation purpose, various types of Starter, protection and safety
Electrical Workshop2: Winding practice of different motors and operation maintenance testing of motor and application, transformer
Electrical Shop: Wiring, connection for tubes, fans.
- Computer application and programming lab (MS Office)
- PC utility lab (MS Office)
- C-programming lab (Turbo C++ V4.5)
- Business application lab (Using COBOL)
- Data Structure lab (Turbo C++ V4.5)
- Object Oriented Programming lab (Turbo C++ V4.5)
- Advanced DBMS lab (ORACLE 10G)
- PC maintenance and networking lab.
- Advanced software lab (using JAVA)
- OS lab (LINUX)
- Web Technology lab (using Internet Information component windows component)
- Operation Research lab (Turbo C++ V 4.5)
- Computer Graphics lab (Turbo C++ V4.5)
Basic Science Laboratories
- Physics lab (PO Box, PN Junction diod Meter Bridges, Hydrostatic balance etc.)
- Chemistry lab (Turbidity Meter, TLC Kit, Arsenic Kit, pH-Meter etc.)
- Language lab (Television Set, Audio System, Projector, Audio Visual Language learning and listening databases etc.)